We are seeking an Implementation Manager I with at least 2 years of project or program management experience to help us fulfill our mission of helping people achieve education and workplace success. This is a remote position.
The Implementation Manager is part of ACT’s Learning Resources group and is responsible for managing customer implementations of ACT products and utilizes product knowledge and technical expertise to support stakeholders throughout the customer journey. Check out this video about ACT’s Transformation here.
What you will be working on:
- Work closely with the Senior Manager and Customer Success team and utilize product backgrounder content to understand business objectives and stakeholder needs in order to successfully implement assigned products and/or projects.
- Participate in Customer Success discussions to plan for and communicate necessary updates to instructions, processes, and training with an understanding of dependencies across systems, tools, and people.
- Regularly review product roadmap to anticipate and plan communications and training needs for new product features.
- Advocate customer needs by recommending new features and functionality that will close gaps and improve the customer experience.
- Analyze customer base and proactively engage with customers during key implementation milestones. Act as a liaison between the customer and internal departments in order to solve problems by participating in lessons learned activities, and process improvement exercises.
- Facilitate the development and execution of a communication plan including milestones.
- Respond to support requests for assigned products, projects, and customers.
- Provide assigned customers advance notice of ACT communications as appropriate.
- Develop and deliver various reports as requested by internal and external stakeholders.
- Collaborate with the Customer Success and ACT Marketing group to develop and maintain training presentations and resources.
- Deliver training in informal and formal settings for assigned products.
- Serve as an advisor to customers during customer adoption, onboarding, product use by developing proactive engagement approaches.
This could be the job for you if you have (minimum requirements):
- Experience managing implementation, product training and/or communication materials for customers.
- One-year experience with Salesforce.
- Experience working in, or with clients in, education or government.
- Knowledge and familiarity using and managing communications through a variety of external communications tools including web, email, social media, and virtual meeting software/platforms.
- Experience using office productivity tools and data management programs, preferably with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in business, communications, education or a related field; or an equivalent combination of education and experience from which comparable knowledge and abilities can be acquired.
It’s a plus if you have:
- Experience with customer-experience or user-experience practices.
- Technical training or communications experience.
Your Work Makes a Difference
ACT team members are part of an organization dedicated to an important mission: Helping people achieve education and workplace success.
At ACT, we expect all of our team members to have strong collaboration and communication skills, a customer focus, and ability to navigate change in a fast-paced environment.
When ACT was founded in 1959, it disrupted the assessment industry with a new approach to helping students better understand their readiness so they could take steps to improve it. By leveraging our expertise and authority in assessment and research, we will again disrupt the industry—helping more people learn, better measure their progress, and improve their navigation through life’s transitions.
More than ever before, ACT is fulfilling its mission of helping people achieve education and workplace success. We’re doing it by pushing the boundaries of learning innovation through the work of our people, who we call team members because we’re all in this together.
We know transformation does not come without challenge. That’s why ACT invests in a variety of experiences for team members to strengthen their connections, explore ideas, learn from customers, and celebrate success.
Learn more about working at ACT at act.org!