Responsible for the oversight and execution of the ACT Accessibility product roadmap and support of the execution of the ACT Accessibility Policy and Strategy. This is achieved through close collaboration with the Product Managers across the product portfolio, the Accommodations and Accessibility Oversight Board (AAOB), the Director of Test Accommodations, and others across the organization, and draws on their comprehensive understanding of ACT’s mission, strategy, and portfolio of education and workforce solutions.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
Typical work-related activities include:
- Execute accessibility product strategies and initiatives.
- Develop and Execute product roadmap for accessibility in collaboration with product managers.
- Develop and manage applicable accessibility standards or reference existing industry standards to insure ACT policy, products/services meet industry expectations.
- Support the drafting of RFP responses related to accessibility in partnership with product managers.
- Support the drafting of VPAT (Voluntary Product Accessibility Template) responses in partnership with product managers.
- Drive Product and Platform accessibility audits.
- Serve as a SME regarding accessibility compliance for technology purchases, partnerships, mergers and acquisitions.
- Serve as a SME regarding research and studies that support accessibility policies and procedures.
- Support user testing, market research and persona development regarding accessibility and accommodations.
- Develop and deliver strategy and content for internal/external training on the Accessibility Policy and overarching accessibility concepts.
- Support development of technical documentation and online help for accessible product components.
- Support portfolio projects that are on the Strategic Portfolio Solutions Docket as requested.
- Maintain a current knowledge of all ACT products as well as the appropriate market.