Responsible for developing and leading ACT’s integrated product-market messaging, product launch/sunset activities, and developing product positioning documents based on both product and market expertise that serve as foundations for branding, creative, web/digital/mobile/SEO/video, PR, and events that differentiates ACT’s products from others in the market.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
Typical work-related activities include:
- Lead & mentor a team of Product Portfolio Managers to develop positioning, pricing, packaging and differentiation for solutions in your portfolio that reflect an understanding of the market and product suite
- Lead the development of high quality sales tools and other content (PowerPoint presentations, datasheets, customer case studies, battlecards and training materials)
- Develop new standards and processes related to product positioning, product launch/sunset, and messaging that raise the bar in terms of both quantity and quality of work as well as outcomes / business results
- Lead a team that develops materials to guide the sales team in terms of value and differentiation, translate product features into value statements and competitive differentiation
- Maintain a current knowledge of all ACT education products as well as the appropriate market.
- Develop and deliver internal stakeholder communications, in conjunction with other internal team members, for a wide range of cross-functional team members at all levels of the organization
- Oversee the development, delivery, and maintenance of content that communicates the value of products to the sales team and other audiences
- Collaborate with the Marketing and Sales leaders to ensure ongoing alignment and optimal outcomes for the organization
- Assist Directors and Sr. Directors in preparing multimedia presentations for customers, channel partners, policy makers, national and regional conferences, and Board of Directors
- Support Sr. Product Managers and Sr. Directors as needed with market definition, pricing, SWOT analyses, business model canvases, and menus of services
- Regularly conduct client-facing activities independently and in collaboration with other areas of the organization to ensure that product positioning and messaging is effective and relevant