Leads large-scale, statewide assessment programs from initiation to closeout, following established program/project management methodologies, with a strong focus on knowing our customers’ goals, planning – and advocating – for their success, and delivering on our commitments. Personalizes relationships with our customers, being proactive with information and resources– from proposal effort to reporting – and ensuring our customers get the most value from ACT products and services.
Typical work-related activities include:
- Consistently follows program/project management methodologies to meet established departmental standards in delivering all contracted products and services for assigned large-scale statewide assessment programs.
- Leads the efforts for annual contract renewal processes, including, but not limited to, collaborating with the customer to determine requirements for the renewal contract; updating contract documents; leading the effort to cost enhancements and/or new deliverables; coordinating the renewal with cross-functional workgroups; and tracking all tasks through to renewal contract execution.
- May leads and/or support proposal development efforts, including, but not limited to requirements analysis, solutions development, writing/editing proposal text, costing, and participating in proposal review processes.
- Performs special projects as assigned by manager.
- Travel to customer site(s) and/or to locations for customer-facing events. 20-30% travel.